I will be heading out to PhotoshopWorld in Las Vegas soon and I know that some of you who read my blog will be going too. I hear from many attendees that by the end of the convention their heads are going to explode from everything they have learned and that they are exhausted by the end of the convention. Here are some helpful tips so you can learn and experience as much of PhotoshopWorld you want.
- Take a few minutes now and look through the class online and choose the ones you really want to see. When you are at the convention and everything is going on around you, it is difficult to concentrate and look at the little booklet with the class schedule. So do it before you leave and write it down. There are a lot of great classes and some of them are at the same time, by picking your class now you will have time to really pick the class you want.
- Wear comfortable shoes! The Mandalay Resort is a very, very large space and you are going to be walking around a lot, and the last thing you need is your feet to be in pain or just tired.
- Check out the Tech Expo. There you can meet and get answers from the venders and some of the instructors that are on the show floor. There are all kinds of classes going on at vender booths, and great show specials.
- The Art of Digital Photography, is a must see event. It is from 7pm to 9pm and you get to see photographs and hear some of the best photographers and instructors in the world. It is one of the things I make sure I see every time I am at PhotoshopWorld.
- Meet new people. You are around a lot of talented people from around the world, so smile, have fun and say hi to someone you don’t know. You might make a new friend.
- Pace yourself. Las Vegas is a fun town, and the nightlife is some of the best in the world, but if you go hog wild by the last day you will feel it, and not get as much as you can from the convention.
Hope to see you there.